SAIA beat the *** out of a shipment; it was concealed damaged so it got signed before we realized...it was clearly a fork lift.We went through the channels (pictures, forms, etc.) but they wouldn't reimburse us for the damaged part; just delayed until they wore us down and we had to move on.
Had to buy a new one from the Mfg. out of our own pocket...to the tune of $400.
Probably all the freight companies are like this.
You just gotta make the driver wait until you inspect every little detail.IOW, just assume you are either going to sign and take as/is with no recourse or refuse the whole item and wait for another one.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all. I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."