2.5

SAIA beat the *** out of a shipment; it was concealed damaged so it got signed before we realized...it was clearly a fork lift.We went through the channels (pictures, forms, etc.) but they wouldn't reimburse us for the damaged part; just delayed until they wore us down and we had to move on.

Had to buy a new one from the Mfg. out of our own pocket...to the tune of $400.

Probably all the freight companies are like this.

You just gotta make the driver wait until you inspect every little detail.IOW, just assume you are either going to sign and take as/is with no recourse or refuse the whole item and wait for another one.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Saia and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Saia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saia?

Comments

TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Saia - 60” TV DESTROYED CLAIMS OFFERS $2.20 TO SETTLE CLAIM, INSULTING. Saia "My experience with Saia is with a claim against a boxed flat screen TV. When the TV arrived along with some other items, the box looked good from the outside..." Read more Uship - Pitbull Puppies Review from San Lorenzo, California uShip "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more