SAIA beat the *** out of a shipment; it was concealed damaged so it got signed before we realized...it was clearly a fork lift.We went through the channels (pictures, forms, etc.) but they wouldn't reimburse us for the damaged part; just delayed until they wore us down and we had to move on.
Had to buy a new one from the Mfg. out of our own pocket...to the tune of $400.
Probably all the freight companies are like this.
You just gotta make the driver wait until you inspect every little detail.IOW, just assume you are either going to sign and take as/is with no recourse or refuse the whole item and wait for another one.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..."
- "Did major damage to patio furniture (bent chair back ~4 inches) then took boxes from another shipment and covered the box damage so I couldn't see it. So I..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "When ordering some really nice "looking" shirts, it gave the neck size but that is all. I foolishly ordered and sure enough, with a 17" neck I received a size..."
- "Duis felis eros, consectetur vitae nisi sit amet, tristique hendrerit turpis. *** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed sit amet placerat enim. Aenean sagittis..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."