Saia - Damaged shipment, hid the damage and rejected claim
Did major damage to patio furniture (bent chair back ~4 inches) then took boxes from another shipment and covered the box damage so I couldn't see it. So I didn't note any damage on invoice.
I filled out all of the paperwork they asked for and supplied pictures, but of course the claim was rejected.
Also when I asked them to come and remove the damaged item, box & pallet and they refused.
When I tried to speak to them on the phone they were, uncaring and clinical. I felt like they knew that the claim was going to be rejected, so there was no reason to become involved.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Furniture
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."