Saia - Damaged shipment, hid the damage and rejected claim
Did major damage to patio furniture (bent chair back ~4 inches) then took boxes from another shipment and covered the box damage so I couldn't see it. So I didn't note any damage on invoice.
I filled out all of the paperwork they asked for and supplied pictures, but of course the claim was rejected.
Also when I asked them to come and remove the damaged item, box & pallet and they refused.
When I tried to speak to them on the phone they were, uncaring and clinical. I felt like they knew that the claim was going to be rejected, so there was no reason to become involved.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Furniture
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."