Saia - Damaged shipment, hid the damage and rejected claim
Did major damage to patio furniture (bent chair back ~4 inches) then took boxes from another shipment and covered the box damage so I couldn't see it. So I didn't note any damage on invoice.
I filled out all of the paperwork they asked for and supplied pictures, but of course the claim was rejected.
Also when I asked them to come and remove the damaged item, box & pallet and they refused.
When I tried to speak to them on the phone they were, uncaring and clinical. I felt like they knew that the claim was going to be rejected, so there was no reason to become involved.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Furniture
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."