Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Purchased a $2,500 large format printer on-line and I was informed the delivery is expected on a certain date.The day prior to the said delivery date, I received a call from SAIA stating a delivery date needs to be scheduled.

Though I find it strange, I went on and confirmed a delivery date. This is my first experience dealing with SAIA, so I am unaware of their company policy as far as delivery procedure goes. The expected delivery time came and went, but no delivery. I called the customer service to find out the status of the delivery, and the customer service lady put me on hold numerous times, she finally came with info from dispatcher indicating the package got loaded onto a wrong truck so it won't be delivered on the said date.

My frustration is how come no one from their company called me to inform me of such mistake on their part until I called them?

I even called them midday to re-confirm the delivery time and wasn't told about this mistake of theirs.It is safe to say that I will stick with FedEx or UPS with my own shipments.

Review about: Saia Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Saia?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1326558

Same SAIA Service complaint;

Delivery date came and gone, NO CALL NO UPDATE FROM SAIA

SHIPMENT IS SITTING AT THE LOCAL TERMINAL FOR 4 DAYS NOW.

EXTREMELY UNSATISFACTORY

I WILL NEVER USE SAIA EVER AGAIN.

STAY AWAY FROM SAIA FREIGHT.