Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading.While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route and an attempt to cover up was made by someone along the way.
As you can see from the attached photos the damaged product was not only covered in grease from a forklift it was then taped up over the grease and rewound with shrink wrap.
We were accepting responsibility for not signing(new employee), but that doesn't make it OK for SAIA to not take responsibility for their or their subcontractors actions.Our claim was only for $58.02 which seems more than fair.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- And ill tell other people about them
- Not accepting responsibility
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saia Motor Freight Shipping Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Did major damage to patio furniture (bent chair back ~4 inches) then took boxes from another shipment and covered the box damage so I couldn't see it. So I..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..."
- "I have enjoyed the food, service, and fun at Rising Sun AKA Fong's for over 20 years but today after finding a dried up piece of a foreign object..."
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."