Bandon, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading.While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route and an attempt to cover up was made by someone along the way.

As you can see from the attached photos the damaged product was not only covered in grease from a forklift it was then taped up over the grease and rewound with shrink wrap.

We were accepting responsibility for not signing(new employee), but that doesn't make it OK for SAIA to not take responsibility for their or their subcontractors actions.Our claim was only for $58.02 which seems more than fair.

Review about: Saia Motor Freight Shipping Services.

I didn't like: And ill tell other people about them, Not accepting responsibility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $52
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Saia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more