Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading.While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route and an attempt to cover up was made by someone along the way.
As you can see from the attached photos the damaged product was not only covered in grease from a forklift it was then taped up over the grease and rewound with shrink wrap.
We were accepting responsibility for not signing(new employee), but that doesn't make it OK for SAIA to not take responsibility for their or their subcontractors actions.Our claim was only for $58.02 which seems more than fair.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- And ill tell other people about them
- Not accepting responsibility
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saia Motor Freight Shipping Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "The best before April 2016 date was misleading. This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! ! The..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."