Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading.While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route and an attempt to cover up was made by someone along the way.
As you can see from the attached photos the damaged product was not only covered in grease from a forklift it was then taped up over the grease and rewound with shrink wrap.
We were accepting responsibility for not signing(new employee), but that doesn't make it OK for SAIA to not take responsibility for their or their subcontractors actions.Our claim was only for $58.02 which seems more than fair.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- And ill tell other people about them
- Not accepting responsibility
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saia Motor Freight Shipping Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "I thought if lost your part of your diamond will replace it even what even happened, I didn't know you, I have to take every six months now life time..."
- "I rented a truck to move across country and the truck leaked, soaking my mattress set and a painting. I provided current quotes from the manufacturer and photos of the..."