Bandon, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading.While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route and an attempt to cover up was made by someone along the way.

As you can see from the attached photos the damaged product was not only covered in grease from a forklift it was then taped up over the grease and rewound with shrink wrap.

We were accepting responsibility for not signing(new employee), but that doesn't make it OK for SAIA to not take responsibility for their or their subcontractors actions.Our claim was only for $58.02 which seems more than fair.

gerald_greer wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Saia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $52 and wants Saia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was and ill tell other people about them and not accepting responsibility. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saia saia motor freight shipping services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saia?

Comments