1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ordered chain link privacy slats from Your Fence Store .com. First delivery date was missed which meany I sat home from 10AM-5PM their window of delivery time.

So I called and rescheduled. 2nd delivery date came and no delivery so called and found out shipment had been lost but they did not call and tell me that. 2 days wasted. Finally found my shipment and delivered it one week late and they will not do anything to compensate me for my time or frustration and stress.

Be sure to ask which delivery system your seller will use! (gotta enter at least 100 words or this goes nowhere so here goes: pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed)

Review about: Saia Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

They lost my tractor bucket. Only moved and hour away in a weeks time.

Its now been two full business days going on three and they have no answers. Mind you this is a 1400 pound crate that is 126" L x 40" W x 63" T, With a big yellow bucket inside.

Tell me how you loose that and cant find it. Saia has just changed their name to never again in my book.

#1341902

We use Saia, Fed-Ex, UPS, ABF and Reddaway. Saia has been very reliable and very good to work with.

Once the shipment leaves companies don't have control over the freight companies. You shouldn't blame the store you purchased from. It is out of their hands. Most freight terminals are good but there are a slim amount that are understaffed depending on how much freight is being transferred.

Cut them some slack. You don't know everything that goes on behind the scenes.

to Tom Eugene, Oregon, United States #1341978

and you don't know the lies told to me by vendor either

to Tom #1368801

They "misplaced" my 400lb ATV! How is that possible?