Crossett, Arkansas

My company has used Saia Freight off and on for many years, this was the first time I personally chose to use them.It was 210# crate of machine parts shipped to another machine shop.

I got a quote online but when we received the bill it was much higher than the quote. I contacted Saia and they informed me they had added a $95 charge for a residential delivery (who would deliver a 201# crate to someone's house?)because they didn't think our customer was a real business. I sent them a link to the company's address to prove it was not a residential delivery and they did agree to remove this charge. There was also a bogus $16 "single shipment fee" that was left off of the quote.

On top of all this, the rep.

I was in contact with was pretty rude and didn't seem to take me seriously.Saia just lost all of our business.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of machine part shipping from Saia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saia?

Comments